Saturday, April 21, 2007

Rubbish at blogging

OK. So I realise that I'm pretty useless at this blogging lark. Have just been in Chicago (more on that) and was talking this through with Sean. Big problem is a total lack of focus on what to write about. I thought I'd find the time to be able to pass comment on stuff as it is relevant to the world of communication, consumers, brands blah blah. But somehow work, life, children, new country and all that leaves little time to actually write. So I see stuff but don't seem to find time to post it till a few weeks later and then think "So what?" - the moment has passed. Sean rightly pointed out though you can use this blogging malarky as a record of your own thinking and create a database of stuff etc. But that is sort of what the Moleskin was invented for. Anyway, gonna try and reinvigorate this a bit and worry less that it's not new news.

No comments: